Vimarsh Portal MP: Namaskar friends you are welcome in our new blog. In this blog, we will tell you about the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Madhya Pradesh in detail. Madhya Pradesh state government has launched a web portal called RMSA portal to help the students and teachers with their education. To help the students and teachers, the VIMARSH portal has a lot of educational video lectures for junior and middle classes and a lot of study material to make education affordable and accessible to all. This portal has all the information related to education like you can check exam schedule, exam results, details about the admission process, etc.
What is the Vimarsh Portal?
Vimarsh portal is an educational web portal to help students and teachers and make education easy and fun. Due to lockdown, the offline mode of education has been badly affected. All the schools and colleges are closed and the online mode of education is the only solution we have, till lockdown is extended. Now it’s very hard to compile the study materials and due to less connectivity or less facility online mode of education is not also properly being used in the rural area. And students are unable to have the latest information about their education. To solve these problems and make education easy, easily and freely available, and fun the state government has launched MP Vimarsh Portal.
Importance of RMSA Portal
The objective of this portal is to provide education for medium and junior class students in an online mode. This web portal also provides study material and has video lectures to help the students with their studies. Students can get updated with all the latest information with the help of this MP Vimarsh Portal. Also, students can have contact with the online teachers available regarding their doubts and queries. This web portal provides students with all the information regarding the studies, admission information, exam schedule, exam results, study material, and video lectures. So that, no students are deprived of the education.
Benefits of Vimarsh Portal
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Madhya Pradesh scheme will modernize the education system of Madhya Pradesh. As in rural areas students’ education is badly affected because of the lockdown. To provide them with educational facilities and make available all the study material and video lectures online the Madhya Pradesh Government has launched this RMSA Portal. It will also benefit students with their doubts and queries. Hundreds of online teachers are always available online to help the students and to solve their doubts anytime. Now we can compile these will be the following benefits of this website.
- Students of the junior and middle class can easily get the study material and educational video lectures through this website.
- Students can easily get all the possible information regarding their studies.
- This web portal will modernize the education system.
- This portal will make high-quality education available for all students.
- Even if a student is unable to buy books, he can easily access the study material and watch high-quality educational videos anytime anywhere.
- This portal will change for good the Madhya Pradesh educational system.
- RMSA Login Portal will make education available for everyone in need in Madhya Pradesh for junior and middle-class students.
Read Important Points
- Madhya Pradesh state government has launched this web portal to provide all the educational information to middle-class students.
- This web portal gives information about government hostels and remedial.
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Madhya Pradesh Portal has a section for students where they can submit their doubts regarding the respective subjects. The faculty will take care of your doubts.
- This portal also provides information about the district-level, block-level officers regarding their designation.
- You may watch UMANG DOCUMENTARY MOVIE, may see class-wise modules, tutorial videos as well as a progress report.
- Students may see their results through this portal and to get updated with the educational information they are supposed to follow VIMARSH Portal.
- The MP RMSA portal provides informative videos.
- This portal will monitor academics as well as the progress of the students of the various schools.
- A very integrated professional learning community is here to help the students.
How to log in to Vimarsh Portal?
Only schools registered under the Madhya Pradesh state board can log in to the RMSA (RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA VIDYALAYA).
1. To log in first you need to go to the official website of vimarsh.mp.gov.in
2. As the home page is open, then you will see an RMSA Login option on the home screen as shown below picture.
3. You will click the RMSA Login button.
- Now you will enter the user ID and password.
- Once you enter the USER ID and password, you will click the search bar.
- Thus, you can log in to the RMSA (VIMARSH PORTAL).
How to register as a teacher on the Vimarsh Portal?
Teachers can get them registered under VIMARSH PORTAL. after successful registration teachers can upload their documents, PDF files, study materials, video lectures. These are the following steps to register for VIMARSH PORTAL as a teacher.
1. First, you need to go to the official website.
2. When the homepage is open you will scroll down.
3. Now you will see an option named PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY, SHIKSHAN ABHIVYAKTI MUNCH.
4. Click the mentioned option.
5. You will be redirected to a new page where you will see a REGISTER BAR click it.
6. Here you will be asked for a UID code. After entering the code click the next button.
7. Now you will enter the name, email ID, mobile number and set the password.
8. After filling in all the asked information carefully click on the register button.
9. now you can register for PLC (PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY).
How to log in to PLC?
To upload the video lectures, PDFs, study materials you need to log in as a Teacher in PLC. If you don’t know how to log in to PLC let’s see the steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- Now scroll down and click the PROFESIONAL LEARNING BAR.
- When the page is open you will click the login bar.
- Here you will enter login credentials.
- Enter log-in details carefully and click on the log-in button.
- This is how you can log in as a teacher.
How to get study material on the Vimarsh Portal?
Middle-class students can access the study material provided by the VIMARSH PORTAL by following these steps.
- First, visit the official website vimarsh.mp.gov.in
- Now when the home page is open click the MENU BAR.
- Once the MENU BAR is opened you will see an option named BRIDGE COURSE.
- Now click on the BRIDGE COURSE.
- You will enter the class which you are studying.
- Fill in the asked information and click the search button.
- Now you can download topic-wise modules, reference books, and other given study material.
How to check hostel details or remedial details?
This section is only applicable for the admins of government girls’ hostels to check the details for girls staying in government girls’ hostels. To monitor the details, follow these steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website vimarsh.mp.gov.in
- Now you will click the MENU BAR.
- When the MENU BAR is open click on the option named MONITORING will pop up.
- You will click on the MONITORING.
- Till the page is open you will see again two options HOSTEL/REMEDIAL.
- Click as by the details you want to know.
- Now you will fill in the UNIQUE ID and password.
- Enter the details carefully and click on the log-in BUTTON.
- Now you can see the details about girls’ government hostels and other information.
How to check the gradation list on the Vimarsh Portal?
- To check the GRADATION LIST FIRST you need to visit the official website.
- Now when the page is open you will see a click on the MENU BAR.
- When the menu page is open you will see an option named GRADATION LIST.
- You have to click on the option given GRADATION LIST.
- Now you will enter the designation and date and you will have to choose the option of interim and final.
- Click on the VIEW bar.
- Thus, you can see the details about the GRADATION LIST.
How to download the question bank and blueprint?
- First, visit the official website.
- As the homepage is open click on the MENU BAR.
- When the MENU BAR is open you will see an option named EXAM.
- Click on the EXAM button.
- Now you have to enter the class and subject of interest.
- Here you will see question bank and blueprints.
- Thus, you can download QUESTION BANK and BLUEPRINTS.
How do see the results of the 9th and 11th and 11th annuals exam?
The Madhya Pradesh state education state board has released the results of the 9th and 11th annual exams. You can see your results by following these details.
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- Once the homepage is open scroll down below and you will see a BUTTON asking to show the results of the 9th and 11th annual exams.
- Click on the given button.
- Now you will fill in the information about district, block, school, class, and fill out the captcha code.
- Fill this information carefully and click the SHOW button.
- Thus, the result will show up on the screen.
Vimarsh Portal Helpline
We have explained every possible information about Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan. Now we hope you have known RMSA PORTAL very well. But still, if you have any doubt and queries about VIMARSH PORTAL you may contact on their official phone number.
VIMARSH PORTAL HELPLINE NUMBER- 0755-4902266