Mee Bhoomi Andhra Pradesh | Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in: Hello, Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. You will be happy to know, that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has started an online portal for checking land records. Also, you can get a copy of your properties easily at home. With the help of this portal, You can check 1B Adangal, Village Adangal, your 1-B Record, Village 1-B Record, Meebhoomi 1B, Village Map, Land conversion details, etc. This is an Andhra Pradesh government initiative to digitize all records and make them easily accessible to the public.
Today we will give you full information about the Mee Bhoomi portal. Also, we will share a complete guide on how to check your land records online, how to use this portal, etc.
What is Mee Bhoomi?
This is an important official website of Andhra Pradesh. This portal can be used by any person to obtain government land records in all the villages, districts, and Mandals of Andhra Pradesh state and claim it as your property. This includes all legal documents of your land, through which you can apply for bank loan/crop insurance. Users can avail of information related to Andhra Pradesh Adangal, survey number, Patta names, land records, Adhaar card linkage, Pattadar passbooks, crop types grown inland, AP FMB (field measurement book), Ap land survey Adangal, list of village landlords and many.
The purpose of this portal is to completely free online information from the phone, or computer in less than a minute at home about the land/form of a person.
Benefits of Meebhoomi 1B Adangal
1. The details of the land can be found on your land website.
2. Tehsildar was informed by Kaija immediately after registration.
3. Integration of Registration and Revenue Departments.
4. Online Revenue Court Management System for Revenue Cases Resolved
5. Farmers can get information on land disputes through the website.
6. Geo-referenced maps made available through the website.
Now you must be wondering how to download your Land Records from the official website. So let’s give you complete information. So read carefully.
How to check the Mee Bhoomi land record online?
You can check online by following the given steps.
Go to the official website: In the first step, you have to go to the official portal. Also, you can visit by clicking the given below link.
Find the Adangal link: Now on the homepage of the website, you will need to click on the “Adangal” as shown in the picture.
After opening the home page, A drop-down list will appear, and click on the “Your Adangal” option. A form will appear on the next page where you will be asked to select one of the four options from Survey no, Account number, Aadhaar number, and Automation records.
Note: If you want to see Village Adangal, then click on the “Village Adngal” option.
Also, you will be asked to enter the details of your region. Now applicants will have to fill up all relevant details in the area provided.
After entering all the details, You have to enter the captcha code and click the “Submit” button.
Now you can able to see your Land Record on the screen. Also, you can download and take print of your land records for future reference.
How do corrections in land records?
You can check and correct land records online by following the given below steps.
Firstly, Register a complaint through the official website Mee Bhoomi portal.
After opening the web page, you will need to click on the “Complaints” on the menu bar page.
Now, Fill up all the required details like complaint name, address, Aadhar number, Type of complaints, and village name.
After filling in all the details click on the “Click” button.
Now, you have to enter OTP in a given box.
You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. After receiving and entering the OTP, click on the “Save” button.
How do fill AP land record 1B Adangal?
For 1B Adangal, you will need a Survey Number, an Account Number, and Aadhar Number. If you have one of these documents, follow the procedure below.
If you want to see and download 1B Adangal details, then you have to visit the official website.
After reaching the home page, you have to click on the option “1-B” which is placed in the menu bar.
Now, choose one of these options Survey number / Account number / Aadhar numbers / Name of the graduate / Automation records. For example, we choose the Survey number.
Now Select the District name and Mandal name from the list.
Now select the village name and enter the Survey Number.
Enter the Captcha code and click on the submit button.
If you want to link Aadhaar with your land documents, then you will be happy to know that the linking option has also been given on MeeBhoomi Portal where you can easily link your land records with Aadhaar.
First of all, you have to visit the official website.
Now You have to click on the “Adhaar” option in the menu bar.
After clicking on the Aadhar option, enter your Aadhar number along with other details like Zone Name, Account Number, Village Name, and District Name. After that, you have to enter the Captcha code. In the final step, Click on the “click” button.
How to check Field Measurement Book on the portal?
Now we are going to tell you how to download Field Measurement Book from the portal. If You want to check F.M.B, then follow the given below steps.
1. Go to the official website – Click Here
2. Now you have to click on the F.M.B tab on the homepage as shown in the below picture.
3. In this step, Enter your area details like District, Zone, and Village. And enter the Survey Number, and Capture Code to download F.M.B. After that, you have to click on the Click Tab.
How to check your Village Map on the Mee Bhoomi portal?
You can check your Village Map on the official website in easy steps.
1. In the first step, Visit the Official website – Click Here
2. Now you have to click on the Village Map.
3. After that, You have to fill out your area details like District Name, Zone Name, Village Name, and Capture Code and click on the Click Tab.
4. Now you will see Your Village Map on the screen.
How to check the Electronic land ownership document and graduate passbook?
Now we will discuss how to check Electronic Pass Book from the official website.
If You have an account Number, Adhhar Number, and Mobile Number then you can easily check your Electronic Pass Book.
1. Go to the official Website – Click Here
2. On the home page, You will click on the Electronic Pass Book.
3. Now enter all required details as shown below the picture and you will click on the Click tab.
4. Now you will see your Electronic Pass Book on the screen.
How to check your land conversion details on Mee Bhoomi?
If you have a survey number then you can easily check your land conversion details.
1. In the first step, You have to go to the official website – Click Here
2. Now on the home page, you have to click on the Land Conversion Details.
3. Now Enter All details in the given spaces on the screen. And click on the Click tab on the web page. After that, You will see your land conversion details on the screen.
Mee Bhoomi App
All of the land data available on the official website can also be accessed easily through an Android App.
The app is available for free and the app is used to know land records up-to-date, important service status of Adhaar card, PAN card, Passport, and Train Enquiry.
Android App – click here