HSRP Number Plate Uttar Pradesh Apply Online | Book My HSRP Status | www.bookmyhsrp.com: Every day, vehicles are stolen and lots of vehicles are running with duplicate number plates. In view of this situation, CMVR 1989 Act Rule No.50 has been implemented in Uttar Pradesh and other states. In this rule, you have to install a high-security number plate in your bike and car, which has been made available for all types of vehicles. And let me tell you that this high-security number plate is mandatory for all vehicles (two-wheelers & four-wheelers).
HSRP Number Plate Uttar Pradesh
High-security number plates are mandatory for all states. if the HSRP number plate is not installed in your vehicle yet. Then apply right now, you can apply online on Book My HSRP official website with simple steps. In this article, we have told you the procedure in simple stapes, which you can follow and apply online on the official website of BookMyHSRP. Also, you can track your order status, reschedule an appointment, Receipt Validity and you can cancel orders.
|Also, Read – HSRP Punjab: Apply Online for High Security Number Plate, Track Status|
|Portal Name||BOOK MY HSRP|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Track your application status||Click Here|
|Home delivery Area Details||Click Here|
|Cancel Order||Click Here|
|Reschedule Appointment||Click Here|
|Receipt Validity||Click Here|
You must be wondering what documents would be required for a high-security plate so that we can apply and tell you that You do not need to upload any documents, just you will need the RC of your vehicle, which you will have to fill in the details asked as registration number, registration date, engine number, and chassis number, etc.
How to apply for HSRP Number Plate UP?
Now we are going to share the procedure of how to apply online, you are requested to read and apply this procedure carefully.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of BookMyHSRP.
2. When the home page of the official website opens, you will see two options on the screen. There are two options available on-screen first option is the High-Security Number Plate with Colour Sticker and the second option Only Colour Sticker.
High-Security Number Plate with Colour Sticker
3. Now you have to click on the High-Security Number Plate with Colour Sticker.
4. In this step, booking details will be asked from you such as state, registration number, engine number, chassis number. And click on the Click Here option.
5. When you click on the click here option, the details of your vehicle will appear automatically on the screen. After that, you will have to choose your vehicle type.
6. Now you will be asked your contact information such as owner name, email ID, owner number, address, state, city.
7. If you have the GST number, then you can fill the GST number, if you do not have the GST Number, then you can leave the option. After filling in all the details correctly, you have to click on the next option.
|Also, Read – Vimarsh Portal 2022: RMSA Login, Check Result, Download Materials|
8. In the next steps, you have to choose the fitment location, in the fitment location, you will get two options: First Home Delivery and Second Dealer Appointment.
If you choose the home delivery option, then you have to pay Rs.125 delivery charge which will be automatically added to your total amount.
9. After choosing the home delivery option, you have to check the availability of your location, for this, you will have to enter the PIN number of your area.
10. If delivery can be done in your area then your address details will be sought from you. after filling in address details, you have to click on the Next option.
11. In the next step, you have to choose an appointment date and time slot. Now you have to click on the Confirm & Proceed option.
12. As soon as you click on Confirm & Proceed option, you will see your book summary on the screen, which will be all your details. You have to check all your details once and click on Confirm & Proceed option.
13. In the Next Steps, you have to verify your details and pay the total amount. You can pay the amount through UPI, PhonePe, Card, Net Banking, etc.
14. Now you have to download the receipt for future reference.
|Also, Read – [Login] Aikyashree Scholarship: Fresh Registration, Renewal, Track Status|
How to check your application status Online?
If you have applied for the High-Security Number Plate and want to see the HSRP status of your application. So you have to follow the procedure given below.
1. Visit the official website of BookMyHSRP – Click Here
2. After opening the home page, you will see the Track My Order option in the Manu bar, you will have to click on it.
3. The track of your order form will open on the screen, where fill in the asked details like the order number, vehicle registration number, captcha code. Now You have to click on the Search option by filling in the information correctly.
If you will face any problem regarding registration on the official website then you will contact HSRP using the below information.
Toll-Free Number – 1800-1200-201
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Number – 8929722201
Email – email@example.com
Home Delivery Grievance Enquiry
Number – 8929722202
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org