EPDS AP | epdsap.ap.gov.in: Hello, Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. As you know, Ration Card is a very important document that is mostly used in India to get food supplies at subsidized rates. To help the people, the government has launched the EPDS AP Portal, with the help of which the beneficiary can register online and download his ration card at home. In this article, we will tell you how to check the ap rice card status, how to check the beneficiary list 2022, the ap ration card registration procedure, etc. Also, we will share all the information about commodity prices. So please read this article to the end.
EPDS AP Ration Card
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is to provide food supplies at subsidized rates to the people of Andhra Pradesh through the implementation of the Digital Ration Card. Also, this portal is easy to use. So that everyone can easily access this portal by mobile phone. Public Distribution System Andhra Pradesh Portal provides various online services like rice card application, rice card status, correction, ap ration card status, and various other activities. Andhra Pradesh ration cardholders become eligible to take benefits of various food security schemes of the state and central government.
- Rice Card Status
- Grievance ID
- LPG Status
- New Connection Deepam
- Deepam Know Your Application Status
- Department Of Consumer
Public Distribution System Andhra Pradesh – Overview
|Name||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Department of Government||Public Distribution System|
AP Rice Card
If you have a ration card. So you will be happy to know, that the Government of Andhra Pradesh providing a new Rice Card to beneficiaries. The beneficiary list of the Rice Card has been prepared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The beneficiaries will get many food items at concessional rates. If you do not have a rice card then you can apply for a new rice card, check the status of the application through the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh (AePds).
Andhra Pradesh New Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- The government of Andhra Pradesh offers new rice cards to all the beneficiaries who are eligible for the new rice card.
- If you belong to Rural areas then your family income should be 10,000 per month.
- If you belong to an Urban area then your family income should be 12,000 per month.
- The monthly electricity consumption of the cardholders must be less than 300 units.
- The total landholding of the family should be less than 10 acres of dry land or 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Someone of your family member should not be a government employee or pensioner.
- The family should not have any four-wheelers (auto, taxis, tractors are exempted.
- The beneficiary family should not own any property constructed or less than 750 square feet in the urban area.
How to check the EPDS AP rice card application status online?
Applicants can check the status of their application online on AePds Portal by following the given below steps.
1. In the first step, visit the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh.
2. Now you have to click on the Public Reports. After that, you will see the dropdown list then you have to click on the Rice Card Status as shown in the given below picture. Also, you can visit directly click on the given link here – https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx
3. In this step, You have to enter the EPDS Ration Card Number or Adhaar Card Number. After successfully entering the details, you have to click the submit button.
4. The current status will appear and click on the “Final Status” tab to check the final status.
How to check the beneficiary list of the Rice Card?
Cardholders who wish to check their name on the list of rice cards, follow the steps given below.
1. first of all they have to go to the official website
2. Now you have chosen your location details like District Name, Mandal Name, Secretariat Name, etc.
3. Now You will see EPDS Rice Card Beneficiary List on the screen.
How to do EPDS AP Rice Card e-KYC Online
If you want to do e-KYC for Rice Card then you can follow the given below steps.
1. In the first step, You have to visit https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/
2. Now you have to click on the “Online User Login” on the home page. After that, you have to enter the Adhaar number, and Captcha code and click on the “Get e-KYC OTP” button.
3. Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number which is registered in the Adhaar Card. After that, you have to enter the OTP in the given tabs on the screen. In this way, you can do Rice card e-KYC online.
How to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card 2022 Online?
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh, who wish to apply online for the new application. So you have not required to go to any offices or shops. Also, you can apply online using a mobile phone by following a few steps. In this section, we have shared all the necessary information about how an applicant can apply for New EPSD AP Ration cards.
1. Visit the official web portal of the MeeSeva Portal.
2. In the second step, you have to need to create a new account in the MeSeva portal. So you have to click the Registration option on the left side of the home page as shown in the given below picture.
3. Now you have to enter all the personal information and click on the submit button. After that, a login ID and password will be generated.
4. Login using login credentials.
5. In this step, you have to fill out the application form by providing all the necessary information. Before entering all the information, check all the details correctly. And Upload all the necessary documents.
6. We suggest, that before submitting the final form, you will check all the information in the application form. After that, You have to click on the submit option.
7. An application number or reference number will be generated. Save it because you will need to check the application status using this application number or reference number.
EPDS AP Ration Card Application Status
After the successful submission of the application form, the document takes 2-3 weeks to process the application and send the document to the applicant. Before dispatch and distribution of documents, applicants can track the status of the application by following the given below steps.
1. Visit the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/.
2. Now you have to need to find the “Application Search” option as shown the given below picture. And Enter the Ration Card or Application Number. After that, click on the submit button.
3. Now application status will appear on the screen.
NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
Phone no.- 040-23494808/ 822