eDistrict UP | edistrict.up.gov.in: Hello readers, we hope you are happy and healthy, If you live in Uttar Pradesh and you want to get government certificates like caste, income, domicile, etc for yourself, then now you can get all these certificates made online sitting at home. You can get all these certificates made online from the same website which is named eDistrict Uttar Pradesh. E-DISTRICT UP is an online web portal that deals with government services under Uttar Pradesh and intends to provide government facilities.
If you want to make any of the caste, Income, Domicile, Etc certificates, then read this article till the end. Today in this article we will give you all the details and information about the E-district UP (edistrict.up.nic.in), with the help of which you can apply for all the certificates from your mobile and also, you can save time and money.
Also, today we will discuss with you all the information details about the objective, benefits and how to apply for the certificate from the official website, how to create an account on the official website, and login procedure, and how to download certificates.
What is eDistrict UP?
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the e-District UP Portal. This portal facilitates online government services like caste & income certificates, applying for the scholarship, Covid Vaccination Registration, Fireworks – Storage License, etc. This web portal is available in all 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. The state government of Uttar Pradesh has set up e-District Citizen Service Centers all over Uttar Pradesh, which you can check with the pin code of your area, from which you will get the information of your nearest center. Anyone can visit these CSC centers and can apply for a Caste, Residential, Income, EWS, Disability certificate through this website.
Aim and Mission of eDistrict UP
The motive of this portal is to provide online services to the people, with the help of which they can get Caste, Residential, Income, etc certificates made. We all know that some years back we had to struggle to get the certificate but now it is not the case that you can apply for the certificate sitting at home and if you can not apply yourself then there are many CSC citizens service centers in Uttar Pradesh, where you can apply and download documents. eDistrict UP works digitally, which gives relief from manual work and saves time too. If you want to apply for any certificate then you have to go to the official website of eDistrict UP, where you will get all the information.
Benefits of the Website
There are lots of benefits of this website (https://edistrict.up.gov.in/). some of the main benefits are given below.
- This portal will provide transparency and reliability in the process of government services.
- eDistrict provides accountability and efficiency so the process of providing government services will not take time.
- Since it is a completely paperless online portal, the chances of corruption are very less. This will definitely reduce corruption, now you will not pay a single rupee for creating documents.
- This portal working at the district level has a well-structured hierarchy so you don’t need to go to different authorities, all processes of passing documents will be done online.
- The government will be able to earn the trust of the people, Up edistrict will improve the relationship between the government and the people and enhance the image of the government.
- Any person residing in Uttar Pradesh can avail of this portal by visiting their nearest CS centers.
- Earlier people used to visit various government offices to apply for documents, but now, they can apply online through the nearest Citizen Service Centers. This will save them money, time, and effort.
- This will also save the cost of the government as it is paperless and completely online.
Required document list
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Certificate verified by gram Pradhan
- Photocopy of Parivar register
- Water bill or electricity bill
- Revenue department
- Panchayati raj department
- Chikitsa swasthya and Parivar Kalyan department
- Home ministry department
- Social welfare department
- Mahila kalyan and bal vikas department
- Agricultural department
- Divyang jan sashaktikaran department
Services available at UP eDistrict
- There are various certificates and license services available.
- Ration cards can be issued to people through this online web portal.
- Disbursement of old age allowance and pension, widow pension, and unemployment financial assistance will be provided through E-District Uttar Pradesh.
- In E District, anyone can report complaints of the absence of teachers, unavailability of doctors, or misbehavior of any government employee in government schools.
- Also, You can get new notifications of various government schemes.
- Water bills, electricity bills, and various other government bills can also be paid through E District Uttar Pradesh.
GAV Registration Procedure
1. For G.A.V registration, you have to visit the official website.
2. When the homepage is open, you will see an option “GAV REGISTRATION” on the home page as shown in the given below picture.
3. As soon as you click on the GAV REGISTRATION, the registration page will appear on the screen.
4. Now enter the mobile number and click on the Generate OTP.
Note – Filing your active number so that you can get the OTP.
5. Now you have to fill the OTP and click on submit option.
6. As soon as you click on the submit button, the GAV Registration form will open in which you have to fill in all the details asked and upload the documents. When all the details are filled then you have to click on submit option.
GAV Login Procedure
To GAV login, it is necessary to register first, if you have not registered yet, then register now and you can follow the procedure given below to log in.
7. To log in, you have to go to the Login Page of the E-district Uttar Pradesh.
8. Once the Login page is open, you have to fill in PAN Number, Password/OTP, and Captcha Code.
9. Now click on the login button.
10. After that, you will have to create a new password and tell you that it is necessary to create a password for the first time login.
How do Login into the District UP portal?
1. To login to the eDistrict (edistrict.up.nic.in), you have to go to the home page of the official website and click on the “eDistrict Login” option as shown in the image given below.
2. After that, you have to select the login type on the login page like State Admin, District/SSP Admin, Approval Authority, Verify Authority, CSC/ eDistrict User.
3. After that, you have to enter the user id and password.
4. Now fill in the captcha code and click on submit button.
How to apply for a Certificate on eDistrict?
If you want to apply for any documents like caste certificate, income certificate, domicile certificate, or disability certificate, follow these steps.
1. First of all, you have to visit the official website.
2. Now, you have to click on the “Citizen Login (eSarthi)”option on the home page.
3. After that, you will reach on eSarthi Uttar Pradesh website where you have to click on the New User Registration option.
4. Now you have to fill in all the details asked in the form and also fill in the mobile number, after that, you will get an OTP on the mobile number.
5. Fill out the OTP and click on the Login Option.
6. After that, You have to create a new password and click on the Password change option.
7. Now you have to go to the home page again and log in, to log in, you have to log in by filling in the username, and password.
8. After that, when the dashboard page will open, in the menu bar you will get the option of services, in which you have to apply for caste, income, domicile and etc certificate.
9. Now you have to fill the form and upload the documents and click on submit option.
10. When you have successfully applied then in my bar there will be an application status option where you can check the status with the help of your application number.
How to check application status?
If you have applied for any certificate through the UP eDistrict website, and want to know the application status then you can check your application status by following these steps.
1. First of all, you need to visit the official website.
2. When the homepage is open, you have to click on the “APPLICATION STATUS” option as shown below picture.
3. Now you will have to enter your application number and click on the search button.
4. As soon as you click on the search option, your application status will appear on the screen, so you can see your application status like this.
How to verify your certificate?
For certificate verification, you will need an application number, and certificate id if you have the details then you can easily do certificate verification.
1. First of all you have to go to the home page of the official website.
2. On the home page itself, you will see the “Certificate Verification” option, click on it.
3. Now a popup page will appear on the screen.
4. Here you will have to submit your application number and certificate ID.
5. After submitting the application number and certificate ID you will have to click on the search button.
If you face any problems, then contact the help desk of e-governance. Following are their contact details.
The helpline number of e-governance – is 0522 230 4706
Email ID of e-governance – email@example.com
Address of e-governance- CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building, Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226 010