Bhulekh Odisha Plot Details | Bhunaksha | Land Record Search By Name Odisha – If you belong to Odisha state then you will be glad to know that you can easily check plot details, and land records of your property/plot/farm by name online in a minute. Also, you can view the Bhulekh map of your land in just a few clicks. To download the land details and view them, you have to visit the official website and fill in the asked details, as soon as you fill in all the details you will see your Odisha Bhulekh details on the screen and can also print them. Today we will tell you all the details related to Bhulekh Odisha in this article, so please keep this article till the end.
Bhulekh Odisha Khatiyan Details
Bhulekh, the land records web portal of Odisha has been launched by the Odisha state government because it was very difficult to manage the land documents manually, and also, people faced a lot of problems. Therefore, Odisha Government has digitized all the land records so that you can view Bhulekh Odisha Mutation, Bhulekh Naksha Village, and Land Record by Name from your mobile anytime. In addition, You can download your Bhunaksha any time from the official website.
If you want to see Bhulekh Odisha Plot Details, then you can see your ROR details by Khatiyan number, plot number, and tenant name. Also, you can print a few clicks as well. You can also view tehsil information, make online payments of Land Revenue, and Stamp Duty on the Odisha Bhulekh Map Portal.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Map View||Click Here|
|Tehsil Info||Click Here|
|ROR Details||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
|Online Payment of Stamp Duty||Click Here|
|Online Payment of Land Revenue
Importance of Bhulekh Odisha
The purpose of starting this portal was only to solve the problems of the people and the government. So that it becomes easy for the people to view their property documents so as to save the time of the people and the government and make things easier. If you are looking to buy a property, you can view ROR details and property maps in just a few clicks. And let us tell you that using the website is very easy.
Benefits of this website
- Launching this website has saved time and money for the people and the government.
- This website is very easy to use.
- If you have a mobile phone then you can easily check your property information online.
- This portal has the facility to view the Odisha land map.
- You can print/download Bhulekh details with a single click.
- On this website, you get the facility to see the information details of the tehsil, as well as you can make an online payment for land revenue, stamp duty, etc.
How to view Bhulekh Odisha details online?
If you want to check/download your land information, you must have one of the details like Khatian Number, Plot Number, and Name of the Tenant. The website allows you to view property documents in three types. If you want to check your land information then you can follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website. After opening the home page, you have been given the facility to see the details on the home page itself. As shown in the image below.
2. Now you have to go to the “Select the location for the ROR” option.
3. In this option, you have to choose a district, tehsil, or village.
4. As soon as you choose the village option, a tab will come to you to fill in the details on the right side.
5. Here you get three options.
6. After selecting the Khatian option, you have to choose the Khatiyan Number, after that, you will get the following two options, the first option will be the ROR FrontPage and the second option will be the ROR Back Page, now you have to choose the recording option of your convince.
7. As soon as you choose the option, ROR details will appear on the next page, and if you want, you can also take the print by choosing the print option.
8. After selecting the plot option, you will have to choose the plot number and click on the “View ROR” option.
9. On the next page you will see the details of the land records, and you can also take a print if required.
10. In this option, you have to choose the tenant name and click on the option given below as seen in the image below. Now land information appears on the screen and takes a print.
How to view Bhulekh Odisha BhuNaksha?
1. To see the Odisha Bhu Naksha, you have to go to the official website.
2. On the official website, you will see the “Map View” option in the Manu bar.
3. After clicking on the map view, you will move to a new page where you have to choose your district.
4. In the next step, you will see Odisha Naksha on the screen.
5. Now you have to fill in the asked details like tehsil, village, sheet number, etc. As soon as you fill in the details, Bhunaksha Odisha of your area will open on the screen where you have to click on your plot number.
6. As soon as you click, the plot info details appear on the left side of the screen.
9. On the left side, you will see four options like ROR Front Page, ROR back page, ROR Home Page, and Map Reports. Now, you have to select the Map Reports option.
9. Now you have to click on the show report pdf and click on the print/download option as shown in the image below.
1. Concerned Tahasildar
2. Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack
Phone: 0671-2509582 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)
3. Revenue Minister Helpline
Toll-Free Number – 18001218242 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)