AnyRor | Any ROR Gujarat | Land Records | anyror.gujarat.gov.in: Hello, Readers. The Government of Gujarat has launched a portal called Anyror, through which the Gujarat land records are easily obtained. Today we will share complete information about the Gujarat Land Record. With the help of this portal, you can check your property’s details online in just a few seconds. As we all know, Digital Gujarat Portal is a single desk of multiple services. So, through Digital Gujarat Portal, you may also check your land records.
What is AnyRor Gujarat?
Gujarat Revenue Department is providing various services where you can check your property details through the official website (Url-anyror.gujarat.gov.in) like Map of Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatauni number, copy of Khatauni, and other facilities. Also, You can check the land records of 225 talukas and 26 districts of Gujarat by using this official Gujarat Portal.
If you want to buy or sell land in Gujarat then it is necessary that you must see the property details. Any citizen of the state can view their records of agricultural land from an online portal without any fee. Also, you can easily get information about the land owner’s name, land area, land type, etc. With the help of this portal, you can verify the status of the Urban and Rural areas and the land sold.
- Any RoR @ Anywhere
- Application form for change in e-Ahar
- View Land Records – Rural
- View Land Records – Urban (City)
- Revenue Case Data
- Property Search
Benefits of this scheme – anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- This portal protects the rights of the owner of the land.
- It helps to get a loan from a bank.
- You can check your land record in just a few seconds using the official website of the property.
- It can be used to check the ownership of land.
- During the land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land.
Also Read – Bhulekh Odisha: Land Record Search By Name
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
1. VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or Satbara Utara.
2. VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details.
3. VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day-to-day changes in the land record.
4. 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D.
How can I check my land registry online in Gujarat?
You can check the land registry by following the given below steps.
Land Records – Rural
1. Go to the official website – Click Here
2. On the homepage of the Anyror website, you see four options on the screen and you will choose “View Land Records – Rural” on the right side of the page.
3. After that, You will be seen several links such as VF6, VF7, VF8A, New Survey, Entry List, Court Case Details, Owner Name, and 135D Notice for Mutation, and Choose any of them according to your need.
4. Now You will enter all the details, including taluka, district, survey number, and village, and get access to your land records. and click the “Get Details” button.
5. Now you can see your Land Record on the screen. Also, you can download your land records for future reference.
Land Records – Urban
You can check online by following the given steps.
1. Visit the official website of the property details of Gujarat State – anyror.gujarat.gov.in
2. After that, You will need to open “View Land Records – Urban (City)” on the web page as shown in the picture.
3. When the link is opened you need to enter all details your need.
4. Now you can check your land records on the screen and also you can download your records.
What is ROR in land records?
Gujarat Record of Rights (ROR) is a complete register of land records held by the Revenue Department of State Government. ROR contains all the information regarding the land or property and the history of the holders of land. This revenue document is a vital indicator of the legal status of a land/property.
What is the meaning of 7/12?
The 7/12 extract is an extract from the Land Register maintained by the Revenue Department of the states of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. The extract gives information about the survey number of the land, the name of the owner of the land and its cultivator, the area of the land, and the type of cultivation.
Whether irrigated or rainfed, crops are cultivated in the previous season. It also records loans given by government agencies to the owner of the land for which the purpose is – such as a loan or subsidy to purchase seeds, pesticides, or fertilizers, for which the loan was given, the loan given to the owner or farmer can go.
How to search your property on the official website?
if you want to search your property in Gujarat, then you need the applicant’s name, mobile number, e-mail id, and survey no. Now we are going to tell you how to search your property using the official website of the Gujarat State.
You can check online by following the given steps.
1. You need to go to the official website of AnyRoR – Click Here
2. Now click on the “Property Search” option as shown in the picture.
3. Also Enter all details in given columns like applicant name, mobile no, e-mail id, etc. After that, you enter the verification code which is sent to register your mobile number.
I hope you like this article we always try to provide you with the best information in our articles. Please share this article with your friends and family.